29 June 2011

Current Studies

I am currently studying Chinese Mandarin with the University of New England.  After much research I found this to be the best option for my current circumstances. It is considerably cheaper compared to Open Learning. For my purposes I prefer a formal course of study.  In CHIN101 we use a textbook, have access to audio, Internet resources, a forum for discussions and questions and access to tutors / lecturers and fellow students via email. So it is a complete package of learning, tuition and resources. The semester lasts for about 16 weeks. Other students come from wide and varied backgrounds. It suites me to learn Mandarin in such a way, as I know exactly what is expected of me to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets