12 November 2011

Post Exam....what next?


Yesterday I sat my final exam for this semester. It was good to complete it. Right now I do not really have the same sense of accomplishment that I felt when I finished my assignments. Though I am relieved that I have finished first year of Chinese. While I have studied as much as I can this semester I feel that I must review my study methods and focus.

Now that semester two is over I am going to move on to the next stage of my learning journey. I learned yesterday that there is a formal speaking and listening exam next January. In preparation for my short intensive course of Chinese in Xi'An next year I shall do some self study. So I have one and half months to prepare. I have some resources where I can focus on speaking and listening.  So upward and onward to Xi'An.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets