02 July 2012

How to talk about "movies" in Chinese 电影 diànyǐng

How to talk about "movies" in Chinese - photo and dicussion of 电影 diànyǐng

Found this great post about how to talk about films in Chinese. Why is great?  Because it is about my level of Chinese.  I think it is the first time I have read something outside of my study / course materials and have understood the meaning of everything and can answer all the questions. I was able to do this with easy and quickly. So I must be making some progress in my studies.

电影院 diàn yǐng yuàn

Study more Chinese is a great site for;

  • Learning Chinese at all levels
  • Connecting with other learners
  • Chinese Resources
  • Seeking help and information about Chinese 
  • Chinese Grammar
  • Links to resources
  • Discussions
  • Blogging within the Study More Chinese site
Study More Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets