11 August 2012

I love a good Language Infographic

A collection of Language Infographics. I like to read these, though some are inaccurate. I suppose if you get some statistics and present them in a colourful and attractive way it makes and interesting read. Though I think you can emphasise and highlight some things with a clever graphic representation. Still I enjoy reading them.


























America Meet China


Some of these I have found and blogged before...others I found on Pinterest (a pictorial aggregator / semi social networking site), for compiling some of the Language Infographics.  You may find the other things on the board interesting too.  You might find a Chinese Mandarin Learner board there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets