12 August 2012

My Virtual Pin boards about China and Language Learning


I recently found a Virtual Pinboard called Pinterest . I started posting China related things that don't exactly match the theme and purpose of my Weblog Chinese Mandarin Learner.

So on my Pinterest I have several boards related to China and Language Learning. Lots of things like infographics (facts and figures presented in an attractive and accessible way), pictures of China, some Chinese comics and other China related things. The majority are still language learning sites and connections (mostly Chinese) . Have a look and see what you think of my Pinterest Boards.

I think I like this media site as it is so so easy to aggregate useful sites and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets