13 October 2012

我应制定学习计划。我要学习计划。



我应制定学习计划。我要学习计划。I should make a study plan. I need a study plan. As trimester II ends at UNE I find that I have until January 2013 to do some serious self directed study of Chinese.  At the end of December I will be going on the ELTF program to Dalian, China.
I have the following;
  • Prepaid 200  prepaid lessons from Mandarin Chinese School.
  • Gigabytes of textbooks, grammar books, workbooks, reference books, audio and video about for learning Chinese
  • Plenty of time (just one week under three months)
  • Hundreds of online websites for reference
  • Plenty of Chinese Mandarin social learning websites
  • Subscriptions to Skritter and Quizlet
  • Subscriptions to forums discussing Chinese Learning
So looking at my list above I am in a unique position to create my own study program.  I don’t want to arrive at the end of December and think,
“I could a…. would a….should a….learnt some Chinese”.
我应制定学习计划。我要学习计划。I should make a study plan. I need a study plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets