30 September 2011

Satisfaction 满意


Today I finished my CHIN102 2nd assignment. I now have a very satisfied feeling of having completed something towards my studies and towards my degree. The assignment is finished ten days early as I was determined to get it done before the end of my two weeks holidays.


Other good news for me this week is that my flights have been arranged and booked for me. For the first three weeks of 2012 I will be in Xi'an, Shaanxi, PRC. It is part of my ALAP course of study at UNE. I will be studying at Shaanxi Normal University. It is quite exciting for me to go back to China again. Last time I was in mainland China was eleven years ago. It is excellent having this great opportunity to go to China to study. 我很满意。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contibution

Blogger Widgets